samedi 7 avril 2007

Eglise Adventiste du 7e jour Mumbai Central à Bombay (Mumbai), Inde


Mumbai Central Seventh-day Adventist English Church, India



I "accidentally" fell on an English speaking church (the one indicated in Eicher Maps) not far from the Station Mumbai Central. I walked round and round for a long time before finding the church because the name of streets and the numbers are rarely indicated (and there are so many streets...), after a lot of « events » (and fortunately that I left early, I had enough to get lost), I finally found this temple. The members are warm and friendly. I forgot that it was Easter! I partiipated to the Holy Communion with them (I felt like I was at home). I promised to return next year during my next journey in India.

The Sabbath day service takes places on the morning from 9:30 pm to 12:00 noon (Sabbath School and Divine Service).


Par ''hasard'' je suis tombé sur une église anglophone (celle indiquée dans le Eicher Maps) pas loin de la Gare Mumbai Central. J'ai tourné en rond longtemps avant de trouver le temple car le nom des rues et les numéros sont rarement indiqués et puis il y en a tellement que ça en devient compliqué, après moult péripéties (et heureusement que je suis parti tôt, j'avais donc de la marge pour me perdre) j'ai enfin trouvé ce temple. Les membres sont chaleureux et accueillants. En plus (j'avais oublié) c'est Pâques ! Donc j'ai pris la Sainte-Cène avec eux (en gros c'était comme à la maison). Je leur ai donc promis de revenir l'an prochain lors de mon prochain voyage en Inde.

Le service du sabbat matin se déroule de 9h30 à 12h (école du sabbat + culte divin)


Seventh Day Adventist English Church
Post Box 4565
16 Maratha Mandir Marg
Mumbai Central
Mumbai 400 008, Maharashtra
India

Aucun commentaire: